Vivo – one of the best smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Vivo Y93s smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back side of the phone.
Vivo Y93s Features
The smartphone features a 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution at 271 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also comes with the support for MicroSD card for further storage expansion up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Zixia Red, Aurora Red, and Blue.
Vivo Y93s Specs
• 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution
• 271 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
• Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) octa core processor
• PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery
• Color options: Zixia Red, Aurora Red, and Blue
Vivo Y93s Price
In terms of price, the Vivo Y93s smartphone retails for about 230 EUR.