HMD Global – a Finnish company that has licensed to manufactured Nokia branded smartphone has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Nokia 3.1 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Android Oreo operating system out of the box.
Nokia 3.1 Features
The smartphone features a 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution at 310 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6750 octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-T860MP2 graphic processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 2GB or 3GB of RAM along with 16GB or 32GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 2990 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, and White/Iron.
Nokia 3.1 Specs
• 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
• 310 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
• Mediatek MT6750 octa core processor
• Mali-T860MP2 graphic processor
• 2GB or 3GB of RAM
• 16GB or 32GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
• 13 megapixel rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 2990 mAh battery
• Color options: Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, and White/Iron
Nokia 3.1 Price
In terms of price, the Nokia 3.1 smartphone retails for about 150 EUR.