Coolpad – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Coolpad Cool Play 8 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back side of the phone.
The smartphone features a 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2246 pixels screen resolution at 402 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6750 (28 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-T860MP2 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 128GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with same f/2.0 aperture for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Red.
Coolpad Cool Play 8 Specs
• 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2246 pixels screen resolution
• 402 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system
• Mediatek MT6750 (28 nm) octa core processor
• Mali-T860MP2 graphics processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 128GB
• Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, Red
Coolpad Cool Play 8 Price
In terms of price, the Coolpad Cool Play 8 smartphone retails for about 150 EUR.