A global-leader in display technology, AOC has unveiled their new gaming brand: “AGON”. The upcoming AOC AGON gaming monitor line-up feature gaming monitors that caters to almost all audiences of the professional gaming industry. AOC believes that the AGON line-up will deliver the most gaming features and the most amazing designs to the gaming community of professional gamers.
The AOC AGON gaming monitors will feature not only the latest monitor technology, but will also feature some exquisite designs. TN panel monitors will feature a 1ms response time, as we have seen from basically any TN panel based monitor launched in the past few years, so there is nothing new there. The new monitors supported by Adaptive-Sync Tech (FreeSync compatible, at a 30-144 Hz range) that reduces stuttering and tearing – focusing on the best gaming performance and AOC tells that some of the monitors support an even higher refresh rate as well. All the new AGON monitors will have height adjusting opts and built-in speakers as well. Integrated USB 3.0 ports are a standard trait of this gaming monitor series as well.
Here’s a quick overview of the new AGON line-up from AOC:
- Supports either FreeSync or G-SYNC
- Supports AOC Flicker-free Technology
- 10 new gaming monitors with either TN or IPS panel
- Supports AOC Game Mode
- Height-adjustable stand
- Supports AOC No Input Lag Mode
- Resolution varying between 1080p, 1440p and 4K
- Both widescreen (16:9) and ultra-wide (21:9) displays among the lineup
- Supports AOC Shadow Control
- Screen size varying from 24-inch to 35-inch
- Some curved models as well
- 144Hz and above refresh rate.