The New 2016 Ford Focus exhibited in UK and at hand at more than 900 Ford EV certified dealers throughout North-America in 2015. Ford Focus Electric has a lengthy scope of 76 miles in a single charge and bear a high speed of 84 miles per hour.
The Ford Focus Electric accompany boosted voice recognition communications and entertainment system, now has a capacitive touch screen mixed with confident swipe functionality identical to what is found on a smart phone.
The 240-volt charging station for Ford Focus Electric charges the battery in a pushover of 3.6 hour at home. Two smart charging USB ports, The Focus Electric comes in two colors, Shadow Black and Kona Blue. It also deployed with MyFord mobile app which benefits driver to manage the vehicle remotely. The bio-foam seat cushions are made of eco-conscious material such as soy and recycled fabrics.
- The Focus Ford Electric deployed with 107KW- electric motor, 23kWh liquid-cooled li-ion battery,143 horse power, 184 pound per ft momentum.
- Single speed automatic transmission.
- Manufactured at Michigan Assembly Plant, Wayne, Michigan.
- Electronic stability control by AdvanceTrac.
- Dual-stage driver and front passenger airbags and front seat side-curtain airbags.
- Four wheel antilock braking system.
- LATCH- Lower Anchors and Tether Anchors for childrens.
- Tire pressure monitoring system and child safety rear door locks.